The business of CPOSA is conducted through a Committee, composed of Officers of the Association and Regional Representatives.
The Officers of the Association are:
- The Chair of CPOSA
- The Vice-chair of CPOSA
- The Negotiating Secretary
- The Secretary of CPOSA
- The Honorary Treasurer
- The Chief Constables’ rank representative
- The MPS Assistant Commissioner rank representative
- The DCC and DAC rank representative
- The ACC rank representative
- The London Commander rank representative
- The Scottish representative
Officers of the Association are available to assist and advise the Chair in consideration of matters affecting the Association and act with delegated authority in respect of such matters which in the opinion of the Chair require immediate attention.
The Committee meet quarterly and Regional Representatives report the work of the Committee to their region when necessary.
Any member wishing to become a Committee member is most welcome to contact the Chair or any other member of the Committee.